Senior Project Manager / Switzerland
|Salary:||€75,000 to €95,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are on assignment with one of Europe's largest contracting companies who are seeking a Senior Project Manager (fluent in German) - to lead the fit-out element of a new Pharmaceutical Facility in German speaking Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who have established themselves as the market leader in the delivery of Pharmaceutical projects for leading research & development companies.
Reporting to the local senior management team, you will be responsible for the following
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale fit-out plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Fluency in German with strong English language skills.
- Track record as a Project Manager on Hi Tech/Pharmaceutical/Complex Engineering/MEP projects.
- Willing to work and live in a 'remote' location for a minimum of 2 years during the project lifecycle.
A negotiable annual salary paid in Euros with additional company/location benefits will be offered to the successful individual. Accommodation will be provided throughout the project duration.
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.