Project Engineer / Japan
|Salary:||$6,000 to $9,000 Per Month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Role: Project Engineer
Salary: 6-9k USD per month depending on experience
Are you an experienced Project Engineer with project management exposure who has led construction teams internationally?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can lead the delivery of a quality service, working for a highly reputable engineering company, whilst growing a portfolio of clients?
Then a role within this winning business could be for you.
My client is a hugely successful Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide portfolio of impressive, innovative and sustainable projects.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer who is highly skilled in coordinating projects such as bridges and highways, who will provide necessary support and advisory services to operations both on and off site. Additionally, collaborate innovation initiatives to support execution strategies. Reporting to the project manager, you will; lead a team on site, detect and manage clashes and be design focused.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team on site.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders including; the consultants, designers and internal operation team.
- Ensure the smooth execution and delivery of the project.
- The scheduling and preparation of pre-planning resources for engineering and other technical activities.
- Ensure that deliverables are being met.
- Support new, exciting and innovative projects.
- demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities.
- Provide on site support, liaising with the project manager and other technical disciplines.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree: Civil Engineering or Equivalent - Required
- 10 years or above experience managing large scale projects involving Bridges and/or Highways
- Experience in managing teams with a design focused approach.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative and proactive attitude with the desire to deliver.
- International experience.
- Would have worked for the main contractor.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an amazing and innovative company with advance orders and scope for career progression. My client will pay a highly competitive salary package. Send your CV as soon as possible to me if you think you are suitable for this role.