Our client is a NZ owned, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join their team and continue the expansion of their North Shore based office.
This consultancy has a strong platform to continue their growth and is seeking a personable and professional LCS to lead their Surveying team.
This is a role of strategic importance and we are seeking someone with the technical capabilities to lead the surveying department.
What we are preferably seeking:
- A minimum of 5 year post-licensing experience within New Zealand
- Cadastral surveying experience
- Experience with coaching and mentoring staff would be highly preferred
- Client facing communication skills
The benefits of joining this company are:
- Working within a relaxed, collaborative, friendly, family- orientated environment.
- True work-life balance (our client gets contractors to do overflow work so you can work 40 hours a week…every week!)
- A VERY attractive remuneration package
- Custom-fitted Ford Ranger with Auckland based personal use included
This is a great opportunity to build your own personal brand alongside a unique company who is the middle of a growth phase! This is a fantastic career opportunity and an exciting journey to be part of.
Apply now or for a confidential conversation to find out more call me.