10 Month Contract
As the Systems Engineer – Infra Security Services you would be part of a large team reporting directly to the workstream lead for Infrastructure supporting an oil and gas project transition. Key Accountabilities
- Install, configure & manage the day-to-day operation of the NG firewalls, NGIPS to prevent any attempts which could compromise systems and network.
- Manage network admission control system & identity access management infrastructure to secure the evolving network across the attack continuum.
- Manage and support forward proxy technologies, SSL offloading and visibility technologies, sandboxing technologies, secure web gateways technologies, etc..
- Support Network Security & Systems Security Operations Teams through maintaining all security operations infrastructure services, hardware and software assets.
- Manage, maintain configuration/ availability and system lifecycle of key security systems & appliances & conduct regular preventative hardware maintenance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related Engineering field, Technical Information Systems or related field.
- 5 years of experience in the area of technical experience with Windows, Unix and Linux based servers, exposure to server management, Storage and Backup software.
- High performing individual with knowledge in troubleshooting and maintaining commissioned systems & services and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative team player with good verbal and communication skills.