10 Month Contract
As the Petroleum Applications Support Consultant - Field Operations you would be part of a large team reporting directly to workstream lead for petroleum applications supporting an oil and gas project transition. Key Accountabilities
- Design systems and prototype applications.
- Develop software code and set up the functionalities of required petroleum applications.
- Coordinate the overarching dependencies with other IT systems.
- Work closely with the business and integrate necessary changes (e.g. user acceptance testing).
- Conduct end-to-end testing and install the program into production.
- Update and close identified gaps and adapt the application to the company‘s standards and new requirements.
- Write detailed technical and user documentation.
- Create training materials and train new users how to use existing or newly developed applications.
- BA/BS or higher equivalent degree in (business) information systems, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in field operations applications (e.g., OSIPI, Avocet, ASCADA system).
- High performing individual with strong track record and significant experience in IT development.
- Deep understanding of IT systems and applications architecture.
- Good knowledge of field operations in the oil and gas energy industry and experience in data migration are a plus.
- Highly motivated and performing individual with ingenuity and creativity.
- Collaborative team player with ability to prioritize and execute tasks.