Compensation Specialist / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
The Compensation Specialist as part of the Human Capital team will advise, design and conduct, job design, compensation & benefits, and salary administration processes to enable the company to attract and retain a high caliber and diverse workforce at a competitive cost.
- Deliver job design services encompassing job analysis and job evaluation validation and ensure all permanent positions in the Company have current and evaluated job descriptions.
- Chair JD Review Panel meetings and coordinate JD review panel training as required.
- Plan, develop and execute the Job Family Model (JFM) / Career Ladder Levels process ensuring that the job design remains current and relevant.
- Conduct analysis of organizational changes or requests from management to identify positions that require job analysis, job description and JE.
- Determine and advise on job codes and ensures that all position titles are aligned with the Company position title framework.
- Ensure the uploading all JDs into SAP database and ensuring the JDs are up to date, to enable employee access.
- Conduct internal job evaluation and validate external job evaluation to ensure fair, accurate and consistent job grading.
- Review the annual performance bonus and merit increase process, ensure correct calculations and meet the submission deadline. Ensure payment is completed as per management approvals and take corrective action for any discrepancies found.
- Conduct salary administration activities by processing personnel action forms, recommending salary for new hires, advising on the implications related to new hire salaries, promotions, transfers and ensure policy is applied appropriately.
- Devise and implement appropriate means of communicating information on compensation programs and policies to management and staff to ensure staff awareness of the value of their package and that the motivational elements achieve maximum effect.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar.
- Certified in Hay Job Analysis and Hay Job Evaluation.
- 8 years HR experience, including 4 years’ experience in compensation including job design and analysis, job evaluation and exposure to compensation & benefits applications.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - planner - structural steel subsea company representative procurement specialist instrumentation frontline supervisor senior civil engineer technical writer project planner wells operations superintendent - decommissioning operations technician environmental professional project manager (hydropower dam construction) site manager (hydropower) cgs contracts advisor it electrician - large pipelay / construction vessel it electrician - large pipelay / construction vessel offshore dpo - large pipelay / construction vessel instrument site superintendent - oil and gas operator senior drilling contract engineer (temp) mep qs project manager - construction internal technical sales specialist production manager - steel project manager - lng expansion project project manager - oil & gas construction supervisor - onshore substation - wind farm subsea wells supervisor shift electrical maintenance engineer senior mechanical engineer - major oil and gas operator head of business - largest lng producing company business development manager mechanical engineer - various levels digital security technical lead senior mechanical engineer - mining senior contracts administrator - retail/industrial construction learn arabic e&i engineer - major lng project control & instrumentation engineer knock-down rebuild draftsperson - volume building - archicad civil site engineer - immediate start tax manager talent acquisition advisor senior pdms piping designer engineering manager - manufacturing company lead mechanical design engineer contract specialist structural engineer quality manager contracts advisor senior hse design engineer turbine supervisor - drc (hydropower) financial analyst - food production company V