Scheduler / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
- Developing, managing and reporting Global Well Planning team scope.
- Co-ordinating integrated schedules, deliverables and key milestones across multiple teams or rig lines
- Resource loading analysis, levelling and SDemand planning based on activity and capacity
- Frequent communications and recommendations to Engineers, stakeholders
- Support cross functional co-ordination of schedule/delivery data in Primavera (GWO, GOO, GPO, Exploration, NWD)
- Providing input to schedule risk analysis at various times along the delivery or execution timeline
- Supporting the development of GWO Quarterly Plan Freeze submissions through the associated Rig Schedules for Global Well Planning.
- Working with Wells Superintendents and Engineering TLs for execution status updates, conflicts and scheduling concerns
- Working with required Area Operations teams where integrated scheduling is required
- Facilitating meetings with integrated delivery teams, GWO/ResDev for optimizing the overall project schedule
- Highlighting areas of delivery risk in the schedule (i.e. Area, Equipment or other constraints)
Reporting and effective communications. Developing monthly reports for LT summarizing progress, risks and issues
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of detailed Primavera project scheduling
- Understands Project planning principles, project controls, relationships and constraints with other functions and sites and activities
- Understands project delivery methodology (i.e. PMBOK, etc)
- Ability to analyse, optimize and provide insights to delivery risk or potential issues
- Experience/knowledge of Primavera and scheduling principles
- Familiar with the terminology in the wells organization in order to understand the overall business context
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Upstream, Drilling and Completions activity
- Understands GWO Business Planning Processes and connections to the Quarterly Plan Freeze process.
- Experience with GWO Primavera architecture and Regional Rig Scheduling processes
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - gas turbine mechanical ta well service coordinator project engineer (piping) - oil & gas lead operator pre-commissioning bidding engineer project facility manager - oil & gas project engineer (piping) category manager - maintenance services business development manager senior project engineer - oil & gas node.js developer sharepoint support advisor senior reliability engineer - mining piping engineer project engineer - civil construction draftsperson – residential custom building – revit electricians required - multiple positions electricians required - multiple positions electrical engineer ii/iii project scheduler construction planner - oil & gas industry senior process engineer i&c engineer i superintendent - rotating and reliability maintenance support - major oil and gas service company jr. quality inspector lead civil engineer (project) data warehouse specialist learn arabic mitsubishi turbine mechanic mitsubishi turbine mechanic mitsubishi turbine mechanic chief resident engineer - dams and hydropower tunnel surveyor - global construction business chief surveyor / mätchef senior quantity surveyor micro-tunnelling machine operator bim and data co-ordinator hse coordinator - major tunnel project - construction designer for redesign of piping and pipe supports construction lead - instrument well engineer interventions consultants contracts manager estimator/surveyor/project manager piping superintendent e & i senior project engineer manager of process engineering & energy retrofit specialist - pumps - sea quantity surveyor - international visas electrical estimator mechanical estimator commercial manager V