- Developing, managing and reporting Global Well Planning team scope.
- Co-ordinating integrated schedules, deliverables and key milestones across multiple teams or rig lines
- Resource loading analysis, levelling and SDemand planning based on activity and capacity
- Frequent communications and recommendations to Engineers, stakeholders
- Support cross functional co-ordination of schedule/delivery data in Primavera (GWO, GOO, GPO, Exploration, NWD)
- Providing input to schedule risk analysis at various times along the delivery or execution timeline
- Supporting the development of GWO Quarterly Plan Freeze submissions through the associated Rig Schedules for Global Well Planning.
- Working with Wells Superintendents and Engineering TLs for execution status updates, conflicts and scheduling concerns
- Working with required Area Operations teams where integrated scheduling is required
- Facilitating meetings with integrated delivery teams, GWO/ResDev for optimizing the overall project schedule
- Highlighting areas of delivery risk in the schedule (i.e. Area, Equipment or other constraints)
Reporting and effective communications. Developing monthly reports for LT summarizing progress, risks and issues
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of detailed Primavera project scheduling
- Understands Project planning principles, project controls, relationships and constraints with other functions and sites and activities
- Understands project delivery methodology (i.e. PMBOK, etc)
- Ability to analyse, optimize and provide insights to delivery risk or potential issues
- Experience/knowledge of Primavera and scheduling principles
- Familiar with the terminology in the wells organization in order to understand the overall business context
- Fluency in English
Experience with Gulf of Mexico GPO/Subsea Commissioning, flowline and jumper installation scheduling
- Experience in Upstream, Drilling and Completions activity
- Understands GWO Business Planning Processes and connections to the Quarterly Plan Freeze process.
- Experience with GWO Primavera architecture and Regional Rig Scheduling processes