Marketing Communication Professional - Multinational Pharmaceutical Client / Netherlands
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are recruiting a Marketing Communications Professional on behalf of one of our Multinational Pharmaceutical Clients based in the Haarlem area on an initial 5 month Contract.
We are seeking a Project Manager who knows who and where the customers are and what the audience wants of the customer journey. You make a touchpoint flow together with stakeholders to put in relevant online and offline communication activities to convey the message to the target audience. Your internal customers especially product managers, however, the end user (doctors, pharmacists, nurses or patients) central to the development of campaigns and communications. Projects you work together with your creative colleagues in the department and with external suppliers and agencies. The work of the department is similar to that of advertising, communication or media agency. We are looking for a skilled communicator someone who has hands-on mentality, multiple brands / clients can operate simultaneously,
- Translating marketing objectives into concrete action and campaigns, communications and content plans.
- Co- development of its communications, expanding through various channels (websites, eNewsletters, apps, instructional videos, edetails, concerts, conferences, direct mail, print, sponsorship, advertising, POS materials, etc.)
- Analyze, evaluate results and adjust campaigns running online
- Briefing at our internal studios and external parties to develop expressions
- Accompany orders to suppliers of promotional materials
- Initiating and maintaining a network within and outside the organization (external agencies, publishing companies etc.)
- Experience in (multichannel) marketing
- Informed of the latest developments in online and experience in SEA, SEO, Google Analytics / Adwords, social media, mobile applications, e-mail marketing and CMS systems (EPiServer, Umbraco) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of offline media / print
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Communications
- Independent, inventive, creative and social skills