We are working closely with a Global Engineering Design Consultancy to identify a Civil Engineer
with strong mining experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will be FIFO to Karratha for a short term Contract starting immediately for a brownfield mining project.
Your responsibilities in the role
What you need to be successful in the role
- Site investigation and design associated with civil engineering works
- Develop conceptual earthworks design options and engineering studies
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience delivering civil mining infrastructure projects, including earthworks, roads and services
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design civil engineering mining projects in Australia