|Salary:||€70 to €85 Per Hour|
|Duration:||Contract / Freelance|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are working with one of Europe's largest Power Distribution companies and we are currently looking for a Senior level Safety Advisor/Coordinator to join them on a contract basis.
Our client is looking to be the leader in safety in their industry and as such this role will carry a lot of responsibility. You will be required to improve the safety procedures of various projects. This will involve; designing a "safety plan", delivering and implementing the plan, travelling to the projects to conduct and supervise safety audits and improve where necessary.
There is an attractive hourly rate on offer, but due to the Mon-Fri schedule of the position will suit people who already live in Central Netherlands.
The role is expected to last until December 2019, but may be extended or move to a permanent role for the right person.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following;
- 5-10 years experience in HSE
- An 'advanced' level safety qualification or experience in a Senior HSE position
- Experience in the Energy industry
- A strong level of Dutch and English, written and spoken.
- A strong communication ability - able to communicate with all levels.
This position is to start ASAP so don't delay!