Engineering Technician / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Location:||Denver, Colorado, USA|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Qualifications Needed to Perform Job: The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience with data analysis and relational data management.
- Familiarity analyzing, assembling, reconciling and presenting data for reviews.
- Practical working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently with a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office and an ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Experience building interfaces with third party applications or websites.
- Familiarity with KPI development, tracking, and helping teams to improve performance.
- VBA experience preferred.
Responsibilities of Person Performing Job:
- Perform routine data management QC by comparing proprietary data sets, government data sets, and/or other third party records.
- Maintain and QC key KPI's.
- Train and assist personnel on data management best practices.
- Collaborate with other interdisciplinary teams and groups on projects as necessary.
- Ensure end of well processes have been completed to ensure data quality.
- Assist with multiple additional projects as needs are identified and as initial scope is completed.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - gas turbine mechanical ta well service coordinator project engineer (piping) - oil & gas lead operator pre-commissioning bidding engineer project facility manager - oil & gas project engineer (piping) category manager - maintenance services business development manager senior project engineer - oil & gas node.js developer sharepoint support advisor senior reliability engineer - mining piping engineer project engineer - civil construction draftsperson – residential custom building – revit electricians required - multiple positions electricians required - multiple positions electrical engineer ii/iii project scheduler construction planner - oil & gas industry senior process engineer i&c engineer i superintendent - rotating and reliability maintenance support - major oil and gas service company jr. quality inspector lead civil engineer (project) data warehouse specialist mitsubishi turbine mechanic learn arabic mitsubishi turbine mechanic mitsubishi turbine mechanic chief resident engineer - dams and hydropower tunnel surveyor - global construction business chief surveyor / mätchef senior quantity surveyor micro-tunnelling machine operator bim and data co-ordinator hse coordinator - major tunnel project - construction designer for redesign of piping and pipe supports construction lead - instrument well engineer interventions consultants contracts manager estimator/surveyor/project manager piping superintendent e & i senior project engineer manager of process engineering & energy retrofit specialist - pumps - sea quantity surveyor - international visas electrical estimator mechanical estimator commercial manager V