Qualifications Needed to Perform Job: The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience with data analysis and relational data management.
- Familiarity analyzing, assembling, reconciling and presenting data for reviews.
- Practical working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently with a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office and an ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Experience building interfaces with third party applications or websites.
- Familiarity with KPI development, tracking, and helping teams to improve performance.
- VBA experience preferred.
Responsibilities of Person Performing Job:
- Perform routine data management QC by comparing proprietary data sets, government data sets, and/or other third party records.
- Maintain and QC key KPI's.
- Train and assist personnel on data management best practices.
- Collaborate with other interdisciplinary teams and groups on projects as necessary.
- Ensure end of well processes have been completed to ensure data quality.
- Assist with multiple additional projects as needs are identified and as initial scope is completed.