PSCM Delivery Lead - Topsides / Azerbaijan
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
PSCM Delivery Lead - Topsides
- Promote our client's HSSE commitment by example.
- Support PSCM line manager to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project/contract requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
- Lead the post-award contract administration of Topsides fabrication and associated contracts including: contractual correspondence; agreement, drafting and processing of claims, amendments and variations; approval of invoices; securing internal approvals; maintaining and archiving of contract files/documents; co-ordination and agreement of final accounts and contract close-outs.
- Liaise with Project Services personnel to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
- Liaise, as required, with project PSCM and project services personnel based in UK.
- Maintain regular functional reporting link to PSCM Offshore Fabrication Contracts Category Lead and ACE Projects PSCM Manager.
- Maintain contacts and liaise as required with our client's Legal, Tax, Customs and Insurance departments.
- Administration of ProCon system for designated contracts.
- Administration of iHub for knowledge management of controlled documents relating to designated contracts.
- Administration of Backbone for contract commitments (incl. changes)
- Support the Category Management processes (Supplier Management Common Process) for the designated contractors.
- Facilitate PRM's under Supplier Management Common Process.
- Identify, implement and realise value through effective strategic cost management of designated contracts.
- Monitor all contractor's reporting and investigate any anomalies.
- Identify unresolved commercial problems to the PSCM Line Manager and Topsides Delivery Manager.
- Review and resolve, including necessary internal consultations, any VORs or claims - issue VOs or Amendments, seeking internal approvals, as necessary.
- Prepare contractual and commercial correspondence and ensure maintenance of correspondence
- Advise regarding interpretation and implementation of the terms and conditions of the project contracts.
- Liaise with and support Construction Delivery Managers and their leads regarding all contract matters.
- Maintain auditable contract records.
- Maintain contracts engineer responsibilities for strategic sourcing of in-country contracts.
- Provide input into project budgets and cost forecasting, as required.
- Provide contractual input to project risk reviews.
- Coach and ensure the development and training of local PSCM personnel to GPO AGT's required competency levels.
- Lead small team of PSCM contract administrators including support to Offshore PSCM Lead and ACE Project PSCM Manager including support to the recruitment process
- Assist as required on the transfer of responsibilities from Leatherhead to Baku.
- Contractual close-out of the designated contracts
- Demonstrates personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of HSE and responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them.
- Follows the requirements specified in OMS, and contribute to the delivery of safe, compliant and reliable operations.
- Promote compliance and adheres to the Code of Conduct and to local laws and regulations.
- Pursues systematic management through standardisation, clarification and the elimination of defects.
- Follows and upholds the rules and standards of our client and holds others to account for doing the same thing.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - gas turbine mechanical ta well service coordinator project engineer (piping) - oil & gas lead operator pre-commissioning bidding engineer project facility manager - oil & gas project engineer (piping) category manager - maintenance services business development manager senior project engineer - oil & gas node.js developer sharepoint support advisor senior reliability engineer - mining piping engineer project engineer - civil construction draftsperson – residential custom building – revit electricians required - multiple positions electricians required - multiple positions electrical engineer ii/iii project scheduler construction planner - oil & gas industry senior process engineer i&c engineer i superintendent - rotating and reliability maintenance support - major oil and gas service company jr. quality inspector lead civil engineer (project) data warehouse specialist learn arabic mitsubishi turbine mechanic mitsubishi turbine mechanic mitsubishi turbine mechanic chief resident engineer - dams and hydropower tunnel surveyor - global construction business chief surveyor / mätchef senior quantity surveyor micro-tunnelling machine operator bim and data co-ordinator hse coordinator - major tunnel project - construction designer for redesign of piping and pipe supports construction lead - instrument well engineer interventions consultants contracts manager estimator/surveyor/project manager piping superintendent e & i senior project engineer manager of process engineering & energy retrofit specialist - pumps - sea quantity surveyor - international visas electrical estimator mechanical estimator commercial manager V