Safety and Integrity Advisor / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Salary:||CAD70 - CAD80 per hour|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world- wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Safety & Operational Integrity Advisor in Marketing in Calgary, AB for an 8 month contract.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- The incumbent will be a lead investigator for serious/critical incidents, author of safety documentation and verifier of adherence to company safety requirements. The incumbent must work effectively across departments to gather information and influence change
- Incident investigation of serious/critical incidents (lead investigator). Conduct interviews, gather/analyze evidence, conduct root cause analysis and facilitate serious/critical incident investigation review meetings.
- Safety documentation creation/updating: Incident summaries, presentations, alerts, standards, guidelines, hazard assessments.
- Emergency exercise planning/coordination (site, office tabletop)
- Monitor/assess adherence to HSE requirements, HSE plans, OH&S legislation, contract conditions, etc. (audit assurance activities).
- Manage incident data, evidence, action items
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce, or Computer Science, or equivalent training and experience will be considered
- Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or a related post-secondary certificate or designation
- 8+ years’ experience working as a safety professional
- Working knowledge of Federal and Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Legislation. Must be able to interpret and provide advice to managers, supervisors and employees in matters pertaining to the application of relevant workplace health and safety legislation
- Experience with incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
- Strong inter-personal and indirect influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence of individuals at various organizational levels
- Excellent facilitation, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Usability Mapping training (Communications and Training International) and experience
- Experience with management systems development and implementation
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Experience working in the fuels and convenience sector
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019