BIM and Data co-ordinator
We are working on behalf of a European main contractor who is seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their tunnelling division in Scandinavia.
About the role:
- Provide support to BIM/Digital Engineering for areas of mutli-discipline models, modelling needs for on-site/engineering needs and providing overall digital support for regional projects.
- Ability to follow instruction from Design Team members and Digital Manager - BIM.
- Manage software elements from multiple areas of support and the ability to learn new software elements as needed.
- Responsible for modelling development and enforcement of BIM/DE documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of software/modelling processes as needed and Construct potential automation elements in BIM to support increased productivity
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
Ideally you will have an Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years' of experience in BIM modelling work from pre-construction through handoff phase.
- Proficiency in BIM tools such as AutoCAD and Nova Point
- English or Norwegian or Swedish language
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.