Chief Surveyor / Mätchef / Sweden
|Salary:||£5000 - £9000 per month + Benefits|
Chief Surveyor / Mätchef
Immediate opportunity for a Chief Surveyor to join a successful and major Global construction business. The surveyor must be a specialist within tunnelling and underground structures, with a focus on tunnelling and monitoring of structures, linings and foundations.
This is an immediate opportunity to join one of the largest projects in Europe working in Scandinavia, Sweden. The team has a global reach where technological excellence provides the backing of the successful business.
-Ideally will have experience across the tunnelling business
-WORKED IN NORDIC REGION
- Diploma or degree (or equivalent) in suitable subject.
- Experience in managing teams of surveyors and inspectors.
- Adept in the use of up to date technology for surveys and site monitoring.
- Able to work well within a team and on own.
- Familiar with underground project specifications and requirements.
- Used to working flexible hours on a demanding project
- Potential travel for field work across Europe or further in some instances.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
Offers an excellent package with benefits dependant on experience. Project will last 3+ years and will provide long term prospects.
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.