|Salary:||€4000 - €6000 per month + Additional benefits|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Environmental co-ordinator / KMA-Samordnare
Immediate opportunity for an environmental engineer / KMA Samordnare to join a successful and major tunnel project with a global construction business in Scandinavia. The candidate will ideally speak Swedish.
This is a contract role based on site reporting straight to the HSE/KMA Manager. Previous experience on large infrastructure projects is required.
- Create work environment risk assessments, both general and specific
- Monitor and implement laws, regulatory requirements, internal requirements and customer requirements
- Keep the Work Environment Plan updated including control plans and i.e. checklists
- Develop training material and lead induction trainings
- Participate in relevant meetings
- Daily support, field work and participation in work environment issues
- Create RDA related to work environmental purchases and control invoices
- Develop routines for First Aid and Emergency management
- Create work environment monthly reports & yearly reports
- Perform daily controls, participate in Safety Walks, perform random controls as well as participate in internal/external audits
- Manage deviation reports, statistics as well as make proposals for improvements and documentation templates
- Develop the basis of work environment policy, goals and action plan on yearly basis
- Perform work environment investigations
- Documents on PPI
-Swedish or English Speaking
-Previous experience on Infrastructure construction projects
The company is offering an excellent package with benefits dependant on experience.
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.