|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Operation Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-02-13 12:00:00
• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviours and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
• Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required;
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable;
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance;
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment; and
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
• Delivering operational input to the Project
• Ensure that relevant deliveries from Operation have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions
• Proactive participation in development of Project according to project priorities
• Contribute to good co-operation throughout the Project
• Producing documents for preparation for operation
• Contribute to operational excellence through provision of professional expertise and engineering services within Operations discipline.
• Provide technical advice and recommendations within the Operation discipline, and ensure necessary involvement from Team Lead
• Proactively facilitate for safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
• Exercise professional representation of the Operation discipline towards all internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitor industry developments within the Operation discipline and promote technological/operational innovations in support of Company goals, strategies and values.
• Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within the Subsea discipline, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
• BSC or other relevant education
Special Knowledge required
• Operational experience from onshore and offshore operations
• Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within Operations.
• Project experience is preferable
• Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, AvevaNet, SAP, Synergi, SharePoint, MS Office)
• Good communication skills both English and local language with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
• Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.