Oil and gas major currently require a Laboratory Test Manager to work alongside skilled professionals in the technical research centre in Pau, France for an initial 18 month contract.
Description of service
- Managing the laboratory tests
- Laboratory assistance for subsidiary studies and R&D projects,
- Characterization of drilling fluids and cement slags,
- Realization of physical and mechanical measurements.
- Good knowledge in physical and mechanical measures,
- Good knowledge about HSE standards (ISO 9001 and 14001),
- Senior experience in laboratory tests (level 3),
You will have experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Minimum 7- 10 years experience; Must be fluent in French and English.
Please note, due to the location of the assignment, candidates must be eligible to work in France.
Please contact me for more information.