|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
CHIEF SURVEYOR / SURVEYOR TUNNEL - SCANDINAVIA
We are seeking a project manager to become a leading European main contractor for a hydro power project in Norway. We are looking for a supervisor or chairman based on tunnel and road bridge projects. Employees will ideally be Norwegian speaking or Swedish / Danish speaking with a good understanding of Norwegian language.
Immediate opportunity for a Tunnel Technical Surveyor to join a successful and major Global construction business. The surveyor must be a specialist within tunnelling and underground structures, with a focus on tunnelling and monitoring of structures, linings and foundations
This is an immediate opportunity to join one of the largest projects in Europe working in Stockholm, Sweden. The team has a global reach where technological excellence provides the backing of the successful business.
-Ideally will have experience across the tunnelling business
- WORKED IN NORDIC REGION
- Diploma or degree (or equivalent) in suitable subject.
- Experience in managing teams of surveyors and inspectors.
- Adept in the use of up to date technology for surveys and site monitoring.
- Able to work well within a team and on own.
- Familiar with underground project specifications and requirements.
- Used to working flexible hours on a demanding project
- Potential travel for field work across Europe or further in some instances.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
Offers an excellent package with benefits dependant on experience. Project will last 3+ years and will provide long term prospects.
Candidates with the following titles may also apply to this role: Chief surveyor, surveyor. Technical surveyor, mätningsingenjör, stikningsingeniør and anyone with tunnel experience who has worked within landmass measuring and surveying.
For more information on international tunnel and infrastructure projects, please contact me and send an updated copy of your CV and references along with contact information, salary requirements and notice.