Senior QS/Commercial Manager / England
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Are you a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager seeking to enhance your career with a specialist contractor based on the Hampshire/Dorset border?
In this key position, you will be responsible for running a project (or projects) as the commercial lead, reporting to the Head of Commercial for the business unit.
What is unique about this position is really the client themselves, they are a a specialist in their field, operating as either a sub-contractor (to main contractors) or as a Main Contractor, working directly for developers/end users. The business has a yearly turnover of circa £40M and undertakes Design & Build projects to a maximum of £15M.
They are a great company to work for, one that genuinely cares about its employees, providing a challenging yet enjoyable working environment. Their reputation proceeds them and 2019 is predicted to be another year of growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2019, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Previous experience as QS, Snr QS or Commercial Manager for main contractor or sub-contractor within the construction sector is required.
- Capable of running projects from £1.5-£15M.
- Can demonstrate a good track record of delivering profitable projects, to specification and programme.
- Numerate, organised, analytical and good time management skills.
- Possess excellent IT skills.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
If you have the right experience and personality attributes then an appropriate remuneration package, including basic salary + car allowance + pension +holiday will be offered (full details will be disclosed during the selection process).