We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world- wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Contract Turnaround Planner. This position is FIFO from Calgary or Edmonton and has a rotation of 10/4.
This position is 10 days on and 4 days off rotation excepting during the Turnaround execution phase in 2019 which will entail a commitment of an as yet undetermined number of straight days starting early in 2019.
- Collaborate with all other personnel to develop strategies, processes, procedures, work flows, practices and KPI's
- Build individual task lists in SAP for attachment to Turnaround work orders and scheduling in Prometheus version 6.0.6 (GWOS/STO). Prioritize, plan, and develop multi trade Turnaround maintenance and integrated capital project activities to be forwarded to the master Scheduler and completed during the Turnaround window (PJP's)
- Build Turnaround PJP's for action by turnaround execution resources including contractors
- Capture and order/reserve all Material requirements for each job plan
- Monitor and ensure a high standard of data integrity in SAP including the WBS/AFE structure, equipment master and material master data
- Input to Procurement to develop the Turnaround Contracting strategy as well as work scopes for service contract RFP's, bid evaluation and awards.
- Working closely with HSE, Maintenance, operations, Asset Integrity and engineering personnel to set turnaround priorities, resolve execution issues and provide leadership in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Contribute to the construction and assembly of both the electronic and hard copy Turnaround manuals
- Manage Turnaround work orders with proper coding and status updates
- Provide support to engineering in developing estimates for project execution
- Participate in cost tracking exercises.
- Preparation and assembly of the necessary documentation and drawings required to send equipment off site for repairs and holding vendors to strict guidelines regarding deliverables
- Ensure the timely scheduling and execution of both pre and post turnaround trade activities
- Participate in post turnaround review and lessons learned exercises.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years Trade Journeyman Certificate Red Seal.
- Any of the following journeyman trade certifications (I.P. Standard); Instrumentation, electrical, Millwright, Pipefitting, Boilermaking and Welding
- Minimum 5 years' concurrent experience in a Turnaround Planning role
- Understanding of the job functions of the trades (Pipefitting, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwrights, Scaffolding, Insulation, Welding)
- Experience in T/A Scheduling using Primavera or other T/A/ Project Scheduling Platforms
- Working Experience with SAP
- Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
- P&ID Reading capabilities
- 5 years in a Maintenance role in the oil and Gas or Wood industry
- GWOS - Graphical Work Order Scheduler (SAP)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning Certification.
- Experience with Prometheus GWOS or STO or other T/A software programs definite assets
- MS Project
- Livelink - (HDMS/DM)