PM/ Chief Resident Engineer (CRE) - Dams and Hydro / Pakistan
|Salary:||$12000 - $15000 per month|
PM/ Chief Resident Engineer (CRE) - Dams and Hydro (Pakistan)
My client is a leading International Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence within the Hydropower & Dams Sector. Working as Owners Engineer they are urgently seeking a Chief Resident Engineer (CRE) for a major Hydro and Dam Project in Pakistan.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Chief Resident is responsible for the management and coordination of all activities being executed by the Project Team working at site:
- Management of day-to day operation of the Project Team
- Support of Project Team on a technical level in the field of civil and hydro-mechanical work.
- Communication with the Owner and Project Director, management of day-to-day interactions.
- Communication with the Main Contractor's project management.
- Organizing and holding of monthly Coordination and Design Meetings with all involved parties.
- Holding of regular status meetings and management of Project Team organization at site including social activities
- Engineer Background
- Master's degree civil engineer who has at least twenty
- 20 years experience
- 15 years' experience on major hydropower projects, specifically in construction supervision.
- Previous experience as the Team Leader / CRE for similar hydropower project.Salary: $15000 Per Month (Housing, ravel and expenses provided)