Electrical Engineer (Hydropower Rehabilitation) / Kyrgyzstan
Electrical Engineer (Hydropower Rehabilitation)
My client is seeking an Electrical Engineer for Hydro Rehabilitation project in Kyrgyzstan. The project involves rehabilitation of 4 x 300 MW Francis turbines. The Electrical Engineer is expected to prepare tender documents on the basis of existing assessment reports, comprising the replacement of generators and transformers. He shall participate in tendering, bid evaluation and award of the electrical equipment contracts. Other activities are the review of detailed design as well as the erection supervision which will commence in year 3 of the project.
- Phase 1 - Technical due diligence
- Phase 2 -€" Assist Team Leader to finalize the bidding documents. Provide assistance to Project Unit Team in the procurement of both turnkey contracts. Thereafter you will review the design submitted by the turnkey contractors, make regular visits to site at key stages and will support the national electrical engineer with advice of technical issues both from home office and during site visits. Additionally you will witness manufacture and factory testing of equipment.
- University Degree
- Minimum 8 Years of graduate experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical equipment.
- Wide experience in electrical engineering aspects of similar projects as well as comprehensive understanding of the operational significance of the rehabilitation process is an advantage.
- Mobilisation: February 2019 Input: 21 Man Months (Site based)/ Home office work of approx. 9 Man Months
- Salary Package: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Location: Kyrgyzstan
If you are keen to be considered for the project and meet the criteria, please forward your CV and financial package details to me.