We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Turnaround Planner/Scheduler in Sunrise, AB.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: One year, renewable
Closing date: 2019-02-18 12:00:00
Sunrise is a camp-based operation fly in / Fly out. This position is 4 days on and 3 days off rotation excepting during the Turnaround execution phase in 2019 which will entail a to be determined number of straight days. Reporting to the Sunrise Turnaround Manager the Contract Turnaround Master Scheduler provides scheduling functions for Sunrise Maintenance Staff and associated contractors using the Husky Turnaround Planning Process (TAPP), utilizing its tools, processes and procedures. The successful Candidate will strategically schedule Turnaround maintenance activities scheduling task lists prepared by the Turnaround Planners. Liaison with all site personnel to ensure that right work is being done at the right time using the right resources in the safest, most fiscally responsible and efficient manner. As part of the Sunrise Turnaround Planning Team you will support the overall Preparation and the safe and successful execution of the Sunrise 2019 Turnaround.
- Collaborate with all other Sunrise Department personnel to develop strategies, processes, procedures, work flows, practices and KPI's
- Assist to build Turnaround PJP's for action by turnaround execution resources including contractors and liaise with contact personnel
- Strategically schedule all Turnaround work orders/task lists for the most efficient use of resources and time, leveraging all possible efficiencies. Prometheus version 6.0.6 (GWOS/STO) - SAP integrated software will be your main tool
- Adhere to the Husky Sunrise Turnaround Planning Process
- Assist to capture and order/reserve all Material requirements for each job plan
- Monitor and ensure a high standard of data integrity in SAP including the WBS/AFE structure, equipment master and material master data
- Assist with Input to Husky Procurement to develop the Turnaround Contracting strategy as well as work scopes for service contract RFP's, bid evaluation and awards.
- Working closely with HSE, Maintenance, operations, Asset Integrity and engineering personnel to set turnaround priorities, resolve execution issues and provide leadership in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Manage Turnaround work orders with proper coding and status updates
- Provide support to engineering in developing estimates for project execution
- Participate in cost tracking exercises.
- Monitoring, updating and issuance of the daily turnaround schedule during the Pre/execution and Post phases
- Ensure the timely scheduling and execution of both pre and post turnaround trade activities
- Participate in post turnaround review and lessons learned exercises.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years Trade Journeyman Certificate Red Seal.
- Any of the following journeyman trade certifications (I.P. Standard); Instrumentation, electrical, Millwright, Pipefitting, Boilermaking and Welding
- Minimum 5 years' concurrent experience in a Turnaround Planning role
- Understanding of the job functions of the trades (Pipefitting, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwrights, Scaffolding, Insulation, Welding)
- Experience in T/A Scheduling using Primavera or other T/A/ Project Scheduling Platforms
- Working Experience with SAP
- Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
- P&ID Reading capabilities
- 10 years in a Maintenance role in the oil and Gas or Wood industry
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning Certification.
- Experience with Prometheus GWOS or STO or other T/A software programs definite assets
- GWOS - Graphical Work Order Scheduler (SAP)
- MS Project
- Livelink - (HDMS/DM)