A Fantastic TAX FREE JOB Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced HEAD OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT
to be based in Qatar by a leader in the oil and gas industry.
Job Purpose: Lead and direct the Company Response Management strategy at strategic and tactical levels to ensure response preparedness in the event of an incident/emergency.
To Qualify, candidate must possess the following :
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment studies or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 10 years’ experience in Crisis Management or Emergency Response in the oil and gas industry including onshore and offshore operations including 3 years’ supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of the current national and international codes and standards related to Emergency Response.
· Experience of Emergency Response achievement and / or training.
Technical and Business Skills
· Computer literate, familiar working with Microsoft office applications.
· Strong written and spoken English; confident and clear presentation development and delivery.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Able to lead scenario identification sessions.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!