|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
To supervise piping activities ensuring that construction works are performed according to project specifications, budget and schedule and respecting all the relevant QA standards and HSEQ procedures and regulations.
This position would suit a Korean national with experience of working of an international oil and gas company
- Ensure that all piping construction contractors' supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements.
- Ensure that Piping construction contractors working within the discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP's, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to the particular discipline and area of work.
- In conjunction with the contractors' supervision, planning engineers, and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Discipline Superintendent on specific areas where the programme needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries.
- To develop a schedule program for the commencement and completion of all piping works to tie in with the master schedule.
- Responsible for monitoring the discipline and timekeeping of contractors' staff and labour in a defined work area, identifying any disciplinary action required, and informing the relevant Discipline Superintendent.
Reports to Hull Midship and Moonpool SPT