BRT (Bus Rapid) Team Leader & Resident Engineer / Laos
|Salary:||$8000 - $12000 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
BRT Team Leader & Resident Engineer - Laos
(Bus Rapid Transit)
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader & Resident Engineer for an upcoming BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) project in Laos
My client is one of the largest consulting engineers in the Highways field who successfully delivered numerous projects across the region who are compiling a team for the Design & Feasibility phase of the extension of this currently operational scheme which shall be about 30km in length across numerous sites.
The scope of responsibility shall be for the detailed engineering design for the extension of an existing BRT network, including preparation of Bidding Documents and engineering cost estimates for the most viable option. The design aspect shall cover detailed infrastructural design of associated trunk and feeder networks and packaging.
Future responsibilities may include supervision of construction works.
Key requirements for the role:
- Registered Civil Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Postgraduate qualification in Highway or transportation engineering is required
- 20+ years cumulative experience in design and preparation of Bidding and Contract documents under FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
- 2 projects in similar role
- Similar regional experience would be beneficial
The salary package is expected to be flexible depending on experience with most emphasis being placed on the skills and experienced.