Project Engineer (Elektro) / Norway
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Project Engineer (Elektro)
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: 1 Year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-01-25 12:00:00
• Engineering & Design of electrical distribution plants.
• Design solutions and follow up specifications according to customer’s requirements.
• Implement customer functional requirements into client`s products.
• Follow up and execute review and upgrade-activities in projects
• Be able to work as a site/commissioning team-lead
The position involves work together with Norwegian and internationals customers and vendors. Therefore, some travelling must be expected.
You have minimum 4 years of experience as a package engineer in electrical projects, where your scope has been (as minimum)
• Medium Voltage packages (AIS and GIS. 5-22kV )
• Low Voltage switchboards.
• Dry type transformers.
• Have minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering & design of electrical distribution plants.
This includes basic knowledge of electrical studies, rules & regulations and writing equipment specification based on studies and rules performed.
• Have experience in interface & installation engineering for electrical networks used in the process automation industry.
• Have experience in interfacing electrical equipment with automation systems.
• Have installation and commissioning experience, both onshore and offshore
• Have minimum 2 years “hands-on” experience within programming/testing and commissioning of protection relays for HV and LV (experience as commissioning-engineer is a benefit).
• Knowledge of multifunction protection relays & their role in a power system is a must.
• General knowledge of rotation machinery including AVR system.
• Bachelor or Master degree within Electrical engineering
• Gr.L certificate (not mandatory but advantage if candidate has this)
• Written and verbal proficiency in Norwegian and English
We emphasize the following:
• Initiative, cooperative-ability and efficiency
• Used to work according to schedules and deadlines and reporting to PM
• Ability to work structured, systematic and independent
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Ability and motivation for personal development and challenges
• Communicative skills within team and towards customer
We can offer:
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Challenging and varied tasks within electrical engineering & system design.
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility.
• Great colleagues and a fun and hectic work environment
• Flexible working environment