Electro/Instrument Engineer - Intermediate / Norway
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Electro/Instrument Engineer - Intermediate
Work Location: Kristiansand
Startup: 04.02.2019 - 03.08.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-01-23 12:00:00
• Prepare Instrument, Automation and Fire&Gas drawings for drilling systems.
• Prepare technical documentation for Instrument, Automation and Fire&Gas system for drilling systems.
• Prepare drawings for PLC/PC and HMI based systems.
• Perform documentation of control cabinets.
• Perform documentation for Cable installation.
• Perform Ex documentation.
• Perform ordering of instrument and automation equipment.
• Prepare Functional descriptions.
• Prepare Specifications
• Working with development of new components and solutions within Electro & Instrument products and systems.
• Manufacturing support.
• Support during installation, commissioning, testing and start-up phase.
Master, Bachelor or equivalent education within Instrumentation/Automation.
• We are looking for people with experience within the offshore industry and knowledges to EPC project.
• Able to work independently, structured and at the same time be a good team player.
• Able to work in a hectic and informally environment with continuous development.
• Communication verbally and written in English.
• Knowledges to classification requirements and guidelines, and knowledges to international electrical standards and regulations related to offshore systems.