Electro/Instrument Engineer - Intermediate / Norway
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Electro/Instrument Engineer - Intermediate
Work Location: Kristiansand
Startup: 04.02.2019 - 03.08.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-01-23 12:00:00
Electro power engineering:
• Prepare Electro Power drawings and documentation.
• Prepare technical documentation for Electro Power systems.
• Single line drawings.
• Calculations and load calculations.
• Perform documentation for Cable installation.
• Perform Ex documentation.
• Perform ordering of power system equipment.
• Prepare Functional description
• Prepare Specifications
• Manufacturing support
• Support during installation, commissioning and start-up phase.
• Working with development of new components ans solutions within Electro & Instrument products and systems.
• Master, Bachelor or equivalent education within Electro power systems..
• We are looking for people with experience within the offshore industry and knowledges to EPC project.
• Able to work independently, structured and at the same time be a good team player.
• Able to work in a hectic and informally environment with continuous development.
• Communication verbally and written in English.
• Knowledges to classification requirements and guidelines, and knowledges to international electrical standards and regulations related to offshore systems.