We are working in close partnership with a leading provider of Control Valve technology who are currently undertaking ambitious growth objectives for 2019.
Due to expansion, the organisation is seeking to recruit Supply Chain Manager – based in Milan – to manage the full supply chain function for the Control Valve business unit. This is key position within the organisation and the successful candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Europe without visa sponsorship. Currently located in Milan or willing to relocate
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken. A supply chain focused degree is considered an advantage
- 15+ years of supply chain experience in the Oil & Gas industry with specific knowledge in procurement of materials from India & China
- Knowledge of supply chain requirements for Control Valve applications including working knowledge of suppliers and buyers
- 5+ years’ experience managing a junior team within the supply chain function
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work in a fast growing and demanding environment
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility for the supply chain & procurement function for the Control Valve portfolio
- Lead the development of partnerships and agreements with suppliers in India & China to support the organisation
- Focus on the development and implementation of key supply chain initiatives to improve accuracy and efficiency within the department
- Manage internal and external supplier relationships to ensure deliveries are on-time and of quality
- Manage a team of 5 supply chain professionals with a focus on developing talent, motivating and tracking KPI’s.
- Reporting into the VP/GM.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to achieve career progression within an ever growing organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + package