Processing Technical Engineer - Quality Leading Contract Manufacturer / US
|Salary:||$70,000 - 90,000|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are working on behalf of a Quality leading contract manufacturer, with capabilities in design, production filling and development for the cosmetics and personal care industry, to seek a Processing Technical Engineer. This individual will be responsible for leading technical innovation as well as performance in the processing department, comprising of multiple primary mixing vessels.
The company itself is in a sustained period of growth and strives for competitiveness through the quality of the products they produce. The Process Engineer will play an important role in contributing to the successful delivery of these products.
- Responsible for developing and managing the department PM program.
- Validation of equipment, developing technical documentation.
- Manage the department planned maintenance program.
- Work closely with site leadership to enable continuous improvement.
- BSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Understanding of Clean design principles.
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience writing IQOQ protocols.