We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Drilling Supervisors - - Night/Day
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: Aug 2019 to at least end of 2021, potentially even longer
Num positions: 3
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-01-25 12:00:00
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of rig-based well activities.
- Is the primary contact with the Drilling Contractor and third party contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Keeps the Platform Manager informed about issues relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
- Coordinates resources of offshore execution team.
- Ensuring that operations comply with company`s Management System.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses.
- Ensure that rig and platform systems and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
- Ensure that drilling and completion procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure changes to programmes are risk assessed and risks mitigated (ALARP) and communicated to the workforce
- Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and completion operations.
- Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
- Approve the daily activity reports for rig-based activities.
- Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
- Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to ensure a smooth ongoing operation.
- Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
- Ensures that the handover process between the offshore execution team members is effective.
- Participate in the onshore planning process when necessary
- Relieve the Drilling Superintendent as required
- Self-driven with high personal motivation and drive to obtain the best HSE and operational results experience from projects with high performance focus are beneficial
- Candidate must be a team player and be an important contributor to the One Team approach offshore
- Candidates must have documented experience from subsea production well operations (drilling & completion) and preferably experience from well clean-up / DST operations
- Candidates must have documented and extensive experience from floaters and DP rigs working in Norway
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Focused on performance and deliveries towards cost
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Team oriented
- Very good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good commercial understanding