E&I Design Lead
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Pay Rate: $35-$45 / Hour
- Assist engineers with initial design and drawing requirements
- Establish drawing set-up procedures applicable to the job for drafting personnel
- Conceptualize plans, details and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements
- Check and back-check drawings produced by drafting personnel
- Coordinate and analyze vendor supplied drawings and incorporate the required information into project drawings
- Apply the NEC and perform calculations related to sizing electrical circuits and equipment
- Manage the design efforts and direct junior designers and CAD drafters maximizing productivity
- Conceptualize and draw wiring diagrams, E&I layouts, and design details independently with minor instruction from project engineering
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- 5+ years of experience (or Associates Degree & 4 years of experience) in facilities creating I & E drafting/design drawings preferably in Meter Stations, Pump Stations, Launcher/Receivers, Main Line Valves, Compression Stations and As-builts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).