We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Project Engineer/Client Representative, Offshore NL.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 2018-12-21 12:00:00
- Sit in operators office, liase with the operator, review scopes of work and coordinate changes
- Provide field fit solutions for the wireline and intervention group
- Provide updates on programs to project managers and partners
- Monitors daily progress of jobs and projects,
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to both Drilling and G&G departments
- Experience as coordinator or manager of oilfield services
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in related subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology) or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a diploma in technology is preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry recommended practices
- Strong listening skills, along with extraordinary written and verbal communication
- Strong initiative, problem solving and proven project management skills
- Ability to work in multi-functional team environment
- Highly motivated teammate, adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities and possesses a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Self-starter with well-developed social and organizational skills in order to handle numerous projects within a tight timeframe
- Previous experience offshore Newfoundland is strongly desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of oilfield Services such as drilling, logging & intervention and also be very conversant with the deployment risk management technologies.
- Previous experience in sales is also an asset