This close-knit Tier 2 Contractor is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to continue the growth of this North Shore based commercial construction company.
Repeat business and bespoke design and build projects are this company’s bread and butter. They foster a collaborative, friendly company culture built on strong relationships internally and externally. Being based in the North Shore you’re out of the hustle and bustle of Auckland’s CBD but still within touching distance of the buoyant market.
You’ll be responsible for successfully delivering design and build projects from the design/conception phase right through to close out and hand over. Projects this company focuses on commercial construction projects such as hotels, apartments and retail outlets ranging between the values of $10 million to $30 million.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a Project Management role working for a main contractor
- A relevant tertiary degree or qualification is preferable but a trades background will be considered
- Experience delivering commercial construction projects up to the value of $50 million
- An outgoing personality and the ability to create long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A local network within Auckland will be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have an outstanding environment, deliver exciting, bespoke projects and all outside the hustle of the CBD.