We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client has an opportunity for a Technical Records Analyst based in Edmonton.
• Provide technical expertise for reviewing documentation
•Oversee quality assurance/control, and proficient at understanding historical and statistical information.
• Ensure implementation of Operational Excellence Philosophy for the technical records that are necessary to meet corporate, operational, safety, environment, and regulatory requirements.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Technical knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements and drawings associated with an operating pipeline
• 2+ years of pipeline related experience preferred
• Effective interpersonal skills with strong leadership, strategic thinking, and change management skills
• Computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint