Piping Engineer / Norway
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Piping Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 10.12.2018 - 31.08.2019
option Period: 7x6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-11-26 12:00:00
- Support projects with piping engineering activities, such as e.g.: ·
- Pipe stress-, acoustic fatigue- and vibration evaluations / analysis of piping systems
- Flange bolt tensioning
- Hoses and couplings
- Piping fabrication, installation, flushing and testing
- Piping detail standard assemblies
- Update of piping, valve and material specifications
- Follow-up vendor documentation
- Good technical knowledge and experience of piping engineering
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects.
- Should have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to travel
Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
- Knowledge of TR2000 and NORSOK requirements and best practices
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of an oil & gas topside
- Experience from Detail Engineering and Commissioning project phase
- Good multidiscipline understanding ·
- Commercial mindset
- Strong HSE focus, in personal behaviour and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
- Strong team player
- Local Candidates will be prioritized
Language requirements English