Senior Hydropower Planner - (Planning and Feasibility) / Nepal
|Salary:||$10000 - $14000 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Senior Hydropower Planner - (Planning and Feasibility)
Employment basis: Contract
I am working with a leading European Consultancy are actively seeking a Hydropower Planner. As Planner you will need to understand the interaction between the various disciplines, be able to programme inputs in a timely fashion and have the ability to motivate staff around you both in the office and on site. You provide input and management of team to asses Hydropower capabilities in Nepal region.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Organise the required inputs for feasibility studies
- Proposal preparation
- Project management
- Design review
- Detail design
- Oversee civil installation and commissioning ensuring schemes comply with design specifications and contractual arrangements
- The senior project manager would work as part of the multi-disciplinary hydro division alongside engineers of various disciplines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Civil Engineer - expert in hydraulic engineering, hydrology and geotechnical engineering
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience, ideally with several years of experience working abroad.
- Expert in as many core topics as possible (hydraulics, hydrology, geotechnical engineering) as well as interdisciplinary competence in hydropower and water resources topics
- Experience in studies, planning, tendering, tender evaluation and contract award; if possible experience in construction management and site supervision
- Experience in the project Management and contract negotiations, competences in preparation of proposals. For a more detailed discussion about this position please forward your CV to me
Salary Package: 10,000-14000 USD Per Month
For a more detailed discussion about this position please forward your CV to me