Senior Substation Design Engineer / USA
|Salary:||$130000 - $150000 per annum + Benefits|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Substation Design Engineer to be based at their in Dallas Texas overseeing a number of their domestic Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio and leading a team of Design Engineers. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess 5-7 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Substations from 132kv and upwards. You will have engineering experience within Protection & Control and Physical Substation Design.
Title: Senior Substation Design Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Project Management
Client: Consulting Engineer
Salary: $130,000USD - $150,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, 401k etc)
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- 5-10 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Substations from 132kv and upwards
- Experience within Substation Protection and Control and/or Physical Substation design.
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.