Are you a Wind Turbine Service Technician with 1+ years’ experience working in the wind industry?
You must have prior wind industry experience in Australia for this role
An opportunity has arisen for a Wind Turbine Service Technician to work for a global giant in the energy sector.
There is opportunity for roles at wind farms located in Central Victoria and Central-East New South Wales and is currently looking for your skills help out the service/maintenance team. From this will stem the opportunity to be involved in a very strong pipeline of new wind farm service/maintenance roles going into 2019/2020.
- Accommodation/travel paid
- Live in or FIFO/DIDO option
As the Wind Turbine Service Technician, you will be liaising with maintenance teams and be involved in:
- Servicing procedures including computer-based diagnostic techniques.
- Inspections/Fault finding.
- Wind turbine/blade maintenance.
To be considered you must demonstrate:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the wind industry.
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Qualification.
- Working at Heights and GWO certificates.