Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Contracts Management
- Change Management
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Project Finance
- Warranty Management
- Work closely with Customer Management for proposals and tenders
- Ability to be a key player in building the organizational structure i.e. operating structure, processes and procedures
- Extensive relevant experience
- Deep commercial market knowledge
- Extensive on and offshore experience with in depth market commercial knowledge
- Full range of competency from Studies, FEED, PMC, projects and services
- Self-driven, with strong communication skills
Candidates must have a current knowledge and understanding of the local oil and gas market in the ME and understands the local business processes.
The role is based in country on a full time basis, so candidates should already be based in country or be able to relocate.