Searching for a SCADA Technician for one of our major energy clients. This is a direct hire opportunity with great pay and full access to benefits. Interested candidates must be local to the Houston area. Our client is needing the SCADA Technician to configure programs and support systems used for measurement, alarm management, automation, control, and data acquisition of their natural gas facilities. Please see the qualifications and responsibilities below.
- 3+ years of SCADA/gas control experience.
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots software and network issues related to supported applications such as ClearSCADA 2015, AutoSol Communication Manager (ACM), and Flow-Cal version 8. Assist USGP IT in monitoring and troubleshooting activities related to SCADA server and workstation hardware, performance, network infrastructure and security. Provides daily technical support for SCADA system data and telemetry information used for system control and for measurement validation software and system balance· Implements and maintains HMI graphics, reports and applications for use by operations. Travel, as necessary, to local field offices where applications reside to perform routine maintenance and support for local operations personnel. Provide O&M/Capital Project support and development
- Assist the measurement analyst during close process or as needed.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards associated with PHMSA and Department of Transportation requirements. Responsible for reporting issues to appropriate management, maintaining change management, SDLC documentation, department governance and management communication consistent with department policies and procedures.
- Working with various interconnect gas controllers and Supervisors.