|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
The Commercial Analyst is responsible for undertaking economic and commercial analyses related to operations and growth projects.
The Analyst is expected to develop, implement and maintain high quality economic models which enable independent assessment of the economic robustness of complex investment decisions.
The position will report to and receive day to day direction of priorities from the Commercial Analysis Team Lead. The Analyst must be able to interact comfortably with various disciplines, including finance, legal, engineering, exploration, strategic transactions and other internal corporate groups.
Experience & Qualifications
* Undergraduate qualification in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, commerce, engineering or any other applied science.
* Exceptional economic and financial modelling skills
* 5-10 years post-graduate relevant work experience.
* Oil and Gas industry experience.
* Post-graduate qualification in finance or economics with an emphasis on financial analysis would be well regarded.
* Facility in utilizing macros and VBA programming to streamline certain computational tasks while optional would be well regarded