We are looking for a staff process engineer for Norway.
- Prepare proposals outlining methodology, schedule, resourcing requirements and costs.
- Ensure study scope is executed in line with expectations for delivery, quality and innovation
- Provide technical guidance and expertise, both internally and during interactions with client.
- Running of proprietary software (e.g. Hysys, Pipesim,) or in-house developed software;
- Performing engineering calculations (e.g. equipment & line sizing);
- Ensure the Client is always informed of study technical, commercial and schedule progress, and that deviations from plan are identified and discussed with the client in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate with all stakeholders (both internal and external) by implementing a "no surprises" policy
- Actively identify future work opportunities through business development and networking.
- Relevant engineering degree qualification.
- Minimum 8 years' experience; majority of which should be in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Highly competent in the disciplines of field development / process engineering and with appreciation of broader disciplines (technical safety / reservoir / flow assurance / subsea facilities).
- Experience in feasibility and conceptual design stages of a project.
- Exposure to and understanding of Operator value drivers and Capital Value Processes.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive communicator with strong personal awareness.