Advanced Procurement Manager
Salary/ package: Competitive dependent on experience
Our client is a world leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. They are now searching for an Advanced Procurement Manager who can supervise and manage the advance procurement process. This is a new role due to company growth where the jobholder will be responsible for regional coverage which will evolve into a larger scope and cover.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent English (written and verbal) - Essential, Mandarin - desirable
- 5-10 years' experience within similar positions
- 5+ years' experience with mechanical seals, valves, rotating equipment - pumps, compressors etc.
- Experience with buy outs and 'advanced' procurement
- Good understanding of technical specifications and factored goods
- Reporting to the Head Procurement APAC
- Responsible for Supplier Identification and selection, Supplier agreement/contract negotiation
- In charge of providing factored goods quotations ('buyouts') from the vendors according to the request of tendering department
- Work closely with Tendering and Sales to jointly assure the Client's specifications are met while minimising cost level
- Assisting with the tendering and order entry process, ensure supplier contracts and purchase orders do not place the company under undo financial, business or legal risks
- Investigate factored goods vendor market in compliance with company's category strategies
- Support tendering and sales for cost reductions
Please note applicants must have the right to live and work in Singapore.