A leading oil and gas operator are looking for a Planning Engineer to join their team in Sunbury on a mega project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the development of the Operations Readiness Plan following the guidance in Managing Operations readiness and Start-Up assurance guidance document.
- Participate in the Start-Up scoping exercise.
- Coordinate and lead the ORP development workshop ensuring key stakeholders are engaged.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing a detailed ORP schedule for approval prior to the Execute FM; then further prepares appropriate detail and summary Operations Readiness Schedules.
Once at the Execution phase, the planner will update the activity progress of the ORP through engagement with project team whilst being responsible for maintaining the monthly performance management report and performance management toolset, including S-Curve generation for submission to the Project Operations Manager (POM).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with internal and external personnel at all levels in a field or office setting.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Self- motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Prior experience as a planner and/or scheduler. Microsoft project, P6, Excel.
- Experience with implementing a planning and scheduling system
Please note only applicants eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this role.