Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide.
As Manager - Lubricant Technical Sales, you will;
- Provide technical lubricant sales support to all functions
- Manage Mining accounts for lubricants sales
- Follow up with internal functions to ensure orders placed by customers is delivered in time in full.
- Manage the Lubricants Business Team and coordinate with Engineering on maintenance of existing and new customer equipment's.
- Ensure full compliance of the customers & their staff, of the Business Operating Procedure
- Follow- up and quick resolution of customer issues.
- Coordinate activities such as customer events, and merchandising support to maximise business development opportunities or customer service levels.
- introduce new initiatives and value added products from the Group.
- Prepare weekly plan and activity report
- Prepare a Monthly activity and mining report.
- Monitor monthly volume and profitability against plan & prior period results and prepare an analysis report on trends and variances.
- Manage the Lubricant Business within the given budget.
- Utilize efficiently the CAPEX budget
- Create innovative ideas to promote products and services through effective campaigns
- Monitor and report competitors' activities on regular basis.
- Manage credit exposure to customers
- Explore new lubricant opportunities for both commercial and mines.
- Assist in Marketing Activities
- Coordinate any other activity assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree majoring in Business, Marketing or Commerce.
- Accounts management experience and managerial experience (employee relations)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated inter personal, communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills with the ability to work well with people at all levels and of different ethnic backgrounds and age groups
- Appreciation or Understanding of the oil industry would be an advantage
- Innovative and high capability of lateral thinking.