Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide.
As VP - Operations you will;
- Responsible for all activities related to "Safety & Security" of terminals / depots / transport / warehouse
- Safety of all employees and protection of the environment
- To monitor & control stocks and quality of product at storage locations - backed with proper records
- Planning & scheduling of supplies with & safe receipt / discharge of product
- Plan, coordinate and control all operational activities of terminals / depots for storage & distribution of petroleum products - efficiently, safely, as per procedures and within budget
- Planning to ensure no dry our / stock out situation at any of the supply terminals/warehouse/service stations
- Manage & control activities of Engineering Department with efficiency, safety, customer service, cost controls
- Carry out CAPEX related works as per budget plans and within time frames
- Conduct regular fire fighting drills and other safety awareness programs involving team members.
- Renew and keep up to date all statutory approvals, licenses, certificates, etc related to operations.
- Monitor cost of operations / engineering and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain the offshore and onshore facilities (including transport fleet) for trouble free operations.
- Ensure good housekeeping within the operational premises commensurate with the image of the Group.
- Maintain good and cordial relationship with outside agencies, statutory bodies, Govt. Depts., OMCs local community in regard to matters that impact the company and the oil industry
- To arrange training for manpower on product knowledge, safety and operations to improve their skill levels.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Science / Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.Engineering background with Management experience
- Evidence of interface with fuel exporters/contractors
- Evidence of building fuel stations and the maintenance of them
- Experience in supply of fuel
- Will also be responsible at this time for the management of main HSE risks: fuel transportation, maintenance, fuel depots
- Experience in handling HSEQ, operations, engineering, supplies in an oil industry.
- Should have strong attention to detail and should be excellent in oral and written communication skills,
- Job holders should have analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and plan work, set priorities and objectives.