Are you a Metallurgist/Materials Engineer who is keen to work with a leading mining provider who have in the team some of the best thought leaders in the space and work with the latest technology?
Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to a number of on-going projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with experienced Metallurgist/Materials Engineer. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Being able to monitor and improve the metallurgical performance of the processing plant.
- Experience of providing technical support to operations to optimise grade/recovery, reduce treatment costs and improve safety on site.
- Developing and conduct metallurgical test work programs to diagnose process issues and identify areas for process improvement.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met and accurate records maintained to meet company standards and ensure compliance.
- Understand business value drivers across the process plant and pipeline and across the entire operation.
- Manage improvement programs to maximise business value across site through enhanced performance.
- Identify and solve operational bottlenecks in the process.
- Relevant background is key for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.